In case your teeth received an impact

Go to nearest dentist, especially if tooth has been displaced or expulsed, put it immediately in physiological serum and bring it to the dentist. He can fix it, reimplant the tooth, then bond a fixed retainer. General dentists are the only ones with necessary skills to carry out such procedure as well as helping you with insurance declaration, not orthodontists.

In case of impact, we intervene only on broken appliance, not on your teeth.